Siklish trekking is short and popular trekking destination in Annapurna trekking trail. This is trek to an area very less frequented by westerners to one of the largest Gurung villages in west Nepal. Siklish Trekking starts with a drive from Pokhara to Lampata and passes through Ghale Gaon and over the pass to Parje and Siklis - largest Gurung settlements.
From Siklis, the route turns east and stays along the ridge through Kalikathan and Shyaklung with a final night at Chisopani before descending to Pokhara via Rupa and Begnas lakes. Siklish Trekking probes an un crowded corner of The Annapurna Conservation Area under the shadows of Lamjung Himal and Annapurna II and IV. This fabulous camping trek takes you about a week, starting at Beganas Tal (Lake) and heading north to the Madi Khola, then following the river’s west bank up to well-preserved Siklish (1,980m.), Nepal’s biggest Gurung village. From here you strike westwards over the thickly forested ridge that separates the Madi and Seti Khola drainage’s and then descent via Ghachok, another Gurung settlement.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus.
Drive 7 hours.
Day 2: Pokhara to Bijaypur Khola and trek to Thulakot.
Day 3: Trek to Taprang.
Day 4: Trek to Lamakhet.
Day 5: Trek to Siklis.
Day 6: Rest Day.
Day 7: Trek to Thumke-Danda.
Day 8: Trek to Phedi Khola and Drive back to Pokhara.
Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
1. Airport pick up and drop by our private car.
2. Full board meal during camping, prepared by our cook with Tea & coffee.
3. All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
4. All the necessary ground transportation.
5. An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter and their food, drinks, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax etc.
6. All necessary paper works and national park entry permits & TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
7. All government taxes.
1. Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu.
2. Laundry, telephone calls, Bar Bills ( Mineral Water, cold drinks, whisky, beer etc),
3. Emergency evacuation if required, donation, tips and all personal nature expenses.