Annapurna Khayer trekking is one of the exotic and interesting treks in Nepal, uncrowned terrains providing the golden chance to explore traditional villages, incredible scenery, infinite and diversity of culture, spectacular views of silvery mountains and tempting views of river and exotic valley can be seen on the way of trekking trail. Khayer tal /lake is situated at western part of Nepal on Annapurna region and this trekking can be defined as untouchable destination by the trekkers because the lack of its publicity.
The most beautiful and tranquil Khayer Lake is key attraction of this area except and trail to this trek is mainly dominated by the colorful rhododendron forest, which blooms in spring. Annapurna Khayer trekking area with mixed of culture and excellent Himalayan scenery including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna south, Machhapuchhre (Fish tail :one of the beautiful mountain in Nepal), Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal, Tukuche peak, Nilgiri etc. Annapurna Khayer trekking route is newly introduced trekking trail in Annapurna region which Himalaya journey team professional frequently operated trekking in this area.
Day 2: Drive to Phedi by Car/Van and trek to Dhampus. (1825m) Over Night at Tented Camp.
Day 3: Trek to Tolka. (1644m) Over Night at Tented Camp.
Day 4: Trek to Jhinu Dada. (1715m) where you will enjoy with natural hot spring (Tatopani), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 5: Trek to Tadapani. (2045m) Over Night at Tented Camp.
Day 6: Trek to Bhainsi Kharka. (1745m) Over Night at Tented Camp.
Day 7: Trek to Kristi bung. (2985m) Over Night at Tented Camp.
Day 8: Trek to Khopra Phedi. (3350m) Over Night at Tented Camp.
Day 9: Trek to Khopra Hill. (4025m) Over Night at Tented Camp.
Day 10: Acclimatization at Khopra Hill, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 11: Trek to Jaljala. (3525m) Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 12: Trek to Khayar Lake. (4300m) and back to Jaljala, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 13: Trek to Khopra Phedi. Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 14: Trek to Swanta. (2270m) Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 15: Trek to Ghorepani. (2855m) Overnight at Tented camp.
Ghorepani to Tikhedhunga
Early in the morning hike to poon hill( 3210m) where you can see most panoramic view including the Fishtail( Machhapuchhre) , Annapurna I ,Annapurna south, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli and more then continue trek to Tikhedhunga /Hile(1555m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 17: Tikhedhunga/Hile trek to Naya Pool than by private vehicle drive back to pokhara(915m), Overnight at Hotel.
Rest day at Pokhara.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 19 Seven hours driving. O/N at Hotel.
1. Airport pick up and drop by our private car.
2. Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) (Note: A.P Plan) during the trek.
3. All accommodations in lodges/tea housesand in tents during the treks.
4. All the necessary ground transportation.
5. An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter and their food, drinks, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax etc.
6. All necessary paper works and national park entry permits & TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System)
7. All government taxes.
8. All necessaries tents.
1. Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu.
2. Laundry, telephone calls, Bar Bills ( Mineral Water, cold drinks, whisky, beer etc),
3. Emergency evacuation if required, donation, tips and all personal nature expenses.