This trek is one of the most challenging routes in the Khumbu region. The trek continues from Namche Bazaar via Thame and then goes over Renjo Pass to reach Gokyo and Gokyo Ri. From Gokyo you cross Nagozumda Glacier to Chola pass, and then we follow the way to Everest Base Camp, KalaPathar to see the best view of Mt. Everest and return to Lobuje crossing the Phokolde Pass to the Chukung valley..
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.)
Day 3: Rest at Namche Bazar for acclimatization.
Day 4: Trek to Thame [3739m].Overnight in Tent.
Day 5: Marulung (4210m) Overnight in Tent.
Day 6: Trek to Khusum.Overnight in Tent.
Day 7: Trek to Renjo Pass (5340m). Proceed to Gokyo (4790m)
Day 8: View Sunrise from Gokyo Peak Take a rest in Gokyo.Overnight in Tent.
Day 9: Dragnag (4700m) Overnight in Tent.
Day 10: Cho-la Pass (5330m). Dzonglha.Overnight in Tent.
Day 11: Trek Lobuche – Gorakshep (5321m.) – Everest Base Camp (5486m.) – Gorakshep
Day 12: Trek Gorakshep – Kala Pathar (5545m) – Lobuche
Day 13: Trek Lobuche – Tengboche
Day 14: Trek Tyangboche – Khumjung (3790m) – Namche Bazaar
Day 15: Trek Namche Bazaar – Lukla (2800m)
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu.
1. All the ground transportation by our private car.
2. Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) (Note: A.P Plan) during the trek.
3. All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
4. Domestic flight both ways from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu with airport tax.
5. An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter and their food, drinks, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax etc.
6. All necessary paper works and national park entry permits & TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
7. All government taxes.
8. All neccessaries tents, cooks and portors.
1. Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu.
2. Laundry, telephone calls, Bar Bills ( Mineral Water, cold drinks, whisky, beer etc),
3. Emergency evacuation if required, donation, tips and all personal nature expenses.