Royal trekking is famous trekking trail in Annapurna region. Royal trekking is the best trek for those who want to experience village life and striking mountain views in a relatively short period of time. Royal trek is an easy short trek with great views of the Annapurnas including the remarkable Machhapuchhare (Fishtail Mountain). Royal trekking route goes through villages and farmland close to Pokhara, The trek have got its name after Prince Charles trekked here with a 90 man strong support team to Kakani. Royal trek is an easy short trek with great views of the Annapurnas including the remarkable Machhapuchhare (Fishtail Mountain). The route goes through villages and farmlands close to Pokhara, The trek have got its name after Prince Charles trekked here with a 90 man strong support team to Kakani. Royal trekking offers superb Himalaya scenery of Annapurna Himalaya region inclusive Manaslu Himal and relaxing with different mixed culture such as Brahmins, Chhetris, Gurung, Magars etc. An easy hiking trip just around the Pokhara valley and recommended as the winter trip for families with children. Since the trip is not going that high only 1500 meters.
Royal trekking trail will be good for those trekkers who like to go in less tourist area of Annapurna region. Royal trek starts from Pokhara, it has to be climbed gently up to Kalikasthan then walk through top of the green hills, can see mountain ranges of Annapurna, Manasulu and Dhaulagiri , Hindus peoples nice views of Rupa and Fewa lakes. Royal trek can be a lifetime experience for those who dream the Nepal Himalaya trekking. As one is walking along the peaceful ranges with terraced hills all around, colorful fauna painting the landscape, eagles soaring high above, and the majestic Annapurna Himalayas towering all around. However, there are no village inns accommodations along the royal trekking route, thus people do Royal trekking with guided trekking groups. Royal trek starts from Pokhara with a drive to Bijaypur Khola and takes you on a four days loop through the Himalayan foothills and end up in Begnas village with a boat and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m).
Our Trekking guide will come at the Hotel an early morning at 6:30 am to pick you up and we walk from hotel about 10 minutes to get bus station.Our bus leave at 7 am to Pokhara.We drive to Pokhara by tourist bus, enjoying an afternoon sightseeing on the lakeside and boating at Phewa lake. From Kathmandu to Pokhara, it is about 206km and it takes 7 hours. O/N at Hotel
Day 2: Trek to Kalikasthan
Day 3: Trek to Syaglung.
Day 4: Trek to Begnas Lake & back to Pokhara
Day 5 Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Seven hours driving. O/N at Hotel.
1. Airport pick up and drop by our private car.
2. Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) (Note: A.P Plan) during the trek.
3. All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
4. All the necessary ground transportation.
5. An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter and their food, drinks, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax etc.
6. All necessary paper works and national park entry permits & TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System)
7. All government taxes.
1. Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu.
2. Laundry, telephone calls, Bar Bills ( Mineral Water, cold drinks, whisky, beer etc),
3. Emergency evacuation if required, donation, tips and all personal nature expenses.